The Alumni Association is pleased to be working with Collette Travel to offer Black Bear alumni and friends this special adventure to historic Ireland!
WHEN: Saturday October 6, 2018
From vibrant and history-filled Dublin, across rolling green hills to the dramatic coast, experience all of Ireland’s charm on this magical tour of the Emerald Isle.
- Live like royalty during an overnight stay on the grounds of a castle. Visit Waterford, Ireland’s oldest city, where you’ll have the opportunity to visit the House of Waterford Crystal.
- Choose from a selection of Killarney’s best restaurants with our Diner’s Choice program.
- See the Atlantic from the stunning 700-foot Cliffs of Moher.
- Experience the world-famous beauty of the Ring of Kerry. See sheepdogs in action on a working farm.
- Explore Dublin with a local guide – either by foot or on a panoramic city tour – it’s your choice!
- See beautiful Killarney from your seat on an Irish jaunting car.
- Journey to historic Blarney Castle, lean back and kiss its famous stone!
Check out the informational webinar here.