Reconnect with members of the Class of 1966 for their 52nd Reunion!
WHEN: Thursday August 2, 2018
WHERE: Portland, ME
AFFINITY: Class of 1966
The agenda is as follows:
- Pizza Party at Pat’s Pizza in Yarmouth, Rt 1 on Thursday, August 2nd at 5:30pm in a private function room.
- On Thursday night, at 8pm The Maine Ballroom on Congress Street offers their Thursday Night Stomp (Swing Dance) that several classmates are planning on attending, and there are lots of other dance venues nearby as well.
- Open day on Friday, August 3rd allows you to do what you want in or around the greater Portland area, like going to BoothBay or Monhegan Island, or just relaxing with classmates.
- Friday evening we will meet at DiMillo’s Restaurant in Portland for dinner. Dinner includes soup, salad, entree choices of lobster, steak, or roasted veggies, and dessert. $50 per person for steak/lobster and $35 per person for veggies. Prices include tax and tip. Cash bar available.
- Saturday, August 4th a Casco Bay Cruise (depending on interest & weather) (~3pm -5pm) (~$45 per person) (First come, first served)
#1 Holiday Inn by the Bay, 88 Spring Street in downtown Portland. Call 1-800-345-5050 or 207-775-2311 Rate: $210 + tax & $10 for parking. Available to book now. Ask for group reservations. Cut-off date is July 2, 2018. If any questions, ask for Kristyn Tillman.
#2 Fireside Inn, located just off Exit 48. 81 Riverside Street, Portland. Tel# 877-774-4405 or 207-774-5601 Rate $159 + tax. Available to book now. Ask for group reservations. Cut-off date is July 3, 2018. George Sanders is our contact at the hotel.