We are thrilled to offer University of Maine alumni access to the Black Bear Alumni Network, a new way of connecting with the university and with other alums online. As we continue to limit our in-person contact, we hope this will be a valuable resource to help you feel closer to UMaine and to your classmates.
Think of the Black Bear Alumni Network as a modern version of the Prism yearbook where you can find your classmates, record your student activities, and share information in this closed network of fellow alumni.
The Black Bear Alumni Network is one of the largest networks of people with a shared experience that you will ever be a part of, and it continues to grow every year as we welcome new alums to the fold. The relationships you develop at the University of Maine will last a lifetime, and we hope this online tool will help you keep in touch.
At the Black Bear Alumni Network, you can:
- Tell UMaine how you’d like to be contacted by customizing your e-mail preferences
- Update UMaine with address, job, or family changes
- Network with other alumni in your profession
- Find old friends and classmates
- Stay connected with your university
Learn more here.