William M. Kearns has been endorsed by Marquis Who’s Who as a leader in the investment banking industry
MORRISTOWN, NJ, October 13, 2017, Marquis Who’s Who, the world’s premier publisher of biographical profiles, is proud to name William Kearns a Lifetime Achiever. An accomplished listee, William Kearns celebrates many years’ experience in his professional network, and has been noted for achievements, leadership qualities, and the credentials and successes he has accrued in his field. As in all Marquis Who’s Who biographical volumes, individuals profiled are selected on the basis of current reference value. Factors such as position, noteworthy accomplishments, visibility, and prominence in a field are all taken into account during the selection process.
Supported by nearly 60 years of professional excellence in his field, Mr. Kearns works as the chairman and managing principal of Keefe Ventures LLC, president of W.M. Kearns & Company, Inc., and director of the Palm Beach Polo Homeowners Association. Earlier in his career, he served with Chase Manhattan Bank before utilizing his expertise as a security analyst for Hayden, Stone & Company. Over the years, he worked in a number of roles for Kuhn, Loeb & Company such as assistant vice president, vice president, sales manager, general partner, and managing director.
A graduate of the University of Maine and New York University, Mr. Kearns holds a Bachelor of Arts and Master of Arts, as well as an honorary doctorate degree. In order to remain active and engaged among his professional circles, he affiliates himself with the National Association of Security Dealers, and the Securities Industry Association, where he served on a number of committees over the years. Additionally, he gives of his time and energy whenever he can, working with the New Vernon Cemetery Association, the Tri-County Scholarship Fund, and the New Jersey Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation as well as many others.
In addition to his many impressive endeavors, he has earned many awards for his professional accomplishments. Since the mid-1980s, Mr. Kearns has been featured in a plethora of publications, including Who’s Who in the World, Who’s Who in the East, Who’s Who in America, and Who’s Who in Finance and Business.
In recognition of outstanding contributions to his profession and the Marquis Who’s Who community, William Kearns has been featured on the Marquis Who’s Who Lifetime Achievers website. Please visit www.ltachievers.com for more information about this honor.
About Marquis Who’s Who®:
Since 1899, when A. N. Marquis printed the First Edition of Who’s Who in America®, Marquis Who’s Who® has chronicled the lives of the most accomplished individuals and innovators from every significant field of endeavor, including politics, business, medicine, law, education, art, religion and entertainment. Today, Who’s Who in America® remains an essential biographical source for thousands of researchers, journalists, librarians and executive search firms around the world. Marquis® publications may be visited at the official Marquis Who’s Who® website at www.marquiswhoswho.com.
William Michael Kearns, Jr.
Title: Investment Banker
Company: Keefe Ventures LLC
Location: Morristown, NJ United States
- Inductee, Worldwide Lifetime Achievement (2017)
- Recipient, Augusta Stone Award, Foundation for Morristown Medical Center (1999)
- Recipient, Leadership Award, Morristown Medical Center, Atlantic Health Systems (1998)
- Recipient, Leadership Award, Tri-County Scholarship Fund (1990)
- Recipient, Silver Beaver Award, Boy Scouts of America (1989)
- Honoree, Decorated Master Knight, Sovereign Military, Order of Malta – American Association
- Honoree, Pontifical Equestrian Order of St. Gregory the Great
- Featured Listee, Who’s Who in Finance and Business, Marquis Who’s Who (2004-2005, 2009-2010)
- Featured Listee, Who’s Who In Finance and Industry, Marquis Who’s Who (1985-1990, 1992-2003)
- Featured Listee, Who’s Who in America, Marquis Who’s Who (1987-2016)
- Featured Listee, Who’s Who in the East, Marquis Who’s Who (1997-2016)
- Featured Listee, Who’s Who in the World, Marquis Who’s Who (1997, 2005-2009, 2012-2016)
- Honorary Doctor of Laws, Gonzaga University
- Postgraduate Studies, New York University
- Postgraduate Studies, Boston College Law School
- Master of Arts, New York University
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Maine