A benefit of having virtual events online is that it will allow for broad participation because attendees will not have to be concerned about travel, lodging, and related costs. All that you will need is a computer, internet connection, and a comfortable chair or couch.
How to Use Zoom
- If you have not downloaded Zoom already, please click here to download zoom. You will be sent to the official Zoom download page. If you will be joining the meeting from a MAC or PC, select the first option “Zoom Client for Meetings.” If you will be joining from a phone or tablet, select the appropriate link under “Zoom Mobile Apps.”
- Create a Zoom account. Please sure to create your account with your first and last name so that it is visible to Alumni Association staff and your classmates.
- Once Zoom has been downloaded, on the day of the meeting, click the meeting link that will be sent to you via email and enter the password when prompted.
- To join by telephone, dial the telephone number given to you when you RSVP, and enter the Meeting ID and Password when prompted.
- The opportunity to pose questions to our guest speakers and panelists will be available using the chat feature in Zoom. Just click the chat button in Zoom once you are signed in and type any questions you have for our speakers at any point during their presentations.
Zoom User Guides
Don’t miss the excitement of Homecoming because you aren’t Zoom ready!
Below are helpful links to learn how to join a meeting by phone or computer. If you have any additional questions, please reach out to the Alumni Association at 1-800-934-2586.