- Recognizes an individual who, though not an alumnus or alumna of UMaine, has provided exceptional, effective, and sustained advocacy and support for UMaine’s mission and quality.
- One award may be given annually
- Only non-alumni are eligible
- Not eligible: any current UMAA board member, current UMAA or UMaine Foundation employee, or current member of the Alumni Awards Selection Committee
- At least two letters from nominators detailing the nominee’s efforts to support and advocate for UMaine’s mission and quality
- One additional letter from a UMaine Cabinet member, dean, or program director detailing, in ways relevant to the award, the nominee’s performance and achievements in support of UMaine
Recipients by year
2018 Norman Minsky ’52H